Our innovative in-school dental program is designed to be easy for schools. Check out our short video about the program here:
Here’s how it works:
- Permission forms are sent to your school.
- Your teachers hand the forms out to each student. Students take them home to be completed and signed by their parent or guardian, then bring them back to the school.
- You collect all of the signed forms and return them to us in the postage paid envelopes we provide.
- We then schedule a date for the dental team to come to your school.
- On the day of the visit, the dental team arrives in a mobile dental office and provides the necessary dental care.
- Every child seen gets a dental “report card” to take home and a FREE TOOTHBRUSH.
Be sure to see our Best Practices page on how to maximize the number of students getting the dental care they need and deserve.